Automotive Product Specialist
Marin Acura is a locally-family owned and operated dealer since 1986. Because of our commitment to offering a world class client experience, we are a 4 time winner of the Acura DealerRater award, which is only given to the top Acura dealers. Not only do we clearly care about our customers, we focus on community involvement and giving back. Join a team that is moving the community and your career forward.
Job Summary: We have an immediate opening for a career-minded individual. If you're looking for a career, this could be your last job! We are Customer Service driven and we're looking for a professional who puts customers first.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.00/per hour, plus monthly bonus incentive
Responsibilities and Duties of the Automotive Product Specialist:
- Provide comprehensive product information (Acura and Non-Acura models) throughout the client experience.
- Demonstrate product functionality accurately and thoroughly (during vehicle delivery and throughout ownership).
- Continuously expand knowledge of the Acura product line.
- Assist Sales Consultants will all New, Certified Pre-Owned & Used Car deliveries.
- Create vehicle walk-around videos for vehicles in inventory and post on SM.
- Take initial website pictures of CPO & Used vehicles.
- Manage CL postings for all CPO & Used vehicles.
- Create vehicle tutorials and post on SM.
- Create client testimonial videos during delivery process and post on SM.
Qualifications and Skills of a Successful Automotive Automotive Product Specialist:
To be successful in this role you will need to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a true passion to provide a world class guest experience.
• Previous Hospitality, Retail and/or Sales experience a plus, but not required.
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated
• Valid driver's license and a clean driving record (no major violations)
• Continuously expand knowledge of our product line