Parts Department Associate
Marin Acura Parts Department Specialist Trainee Position: Great opportunity to advance your career at a highline dealership level. Full time position, Monday thru Friday.
Rare, full time opening in our parts department for an apprentice position. Learn and participate in all aspects of a highline and award-winning new car dealership parts operations, working your way towards a counter position.
- Marin Acura’s ideal Parts Trainee will have strong familiarity of all things automotive, will bring a high level of customer care to the job every day. Requirements include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to train and learn. Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment.
- Minimum 18 years of age. Valid and clean driver license, reliable transportation.
- Prior experience in the retail industry not required but a plus, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, jobber or retail establishment.
- Capable of lifting and moving items of up to 45 pounds.
- Pass a background & drug screen.
- Possess an upbeat, positive attitude, passionate about what they do, and thrives on being self-motivated as well as an important part of a team.
- Ability to work assigned schedule, Monday through Friday while being a reliable and dependable team member.
We will teach the right candidate who has an open mind and a willingness to learn everything you will need to know to be a successful parts department specialist, your day will include:
Delivering parts to our wholesale accounts and other dealerships
Stock and inventory related work
Cleaning and organizing projects
Learning all aspects of both the retail and technician counters as well as wholesale operations
Join Marin Acura, a family- owned award-winning new car dealership, work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Full time, 5-day work week, closed on the weekends
- Paid time-off
- Medical / Dental / Vision and Life insurance
- 401K after 1-year of employment
- Employee parts and service discounts
- Factory/dealership sponsored vehicle lease program
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly base rate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour