Marin Acura is a locally-family owned and operated dealer since 1986. Because of our commitment to offering a world class client experience, we are a 4 time winner of the Acura DealerRater award, which is only given to the top Acura dealers. Not only do we clearly care about our customers, we focus on community involvement and giving back. Join a team that is moving the community and your career forward.
Job Summary: We have an immediate opening for an EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE DETAILER. If you're looking for a career, this could be your last job! We are Customer Service driven and we're looking for a professional who puts customers first.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Automotive Product Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of vehicle cleaning tasks such as (but not limited to) washing, polishing, buffing, interior cleaning and window cleaning.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices such as vacuums and carpet extractors.
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Inspects quality of work performed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Must follow all company safety policy and procedures
Qualifications and Skills of a Successful Automotive Detailer:
- Must have prior detailing and paint correction experience. PLEASE DO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PROVABLE EXPERIENCE.
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated
• Valid driver's license and a clean driving record (no major violations)