Automotive Receptionist/Service Appointment Coordinator
Marin Acura is seeking a full-time Service Appointment Coordinator/Receptionist to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting company in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answers telephones and directs callers to the appropriate associate
- Clearly communicates caller and customer inquiries to the appropriate party
- Schedule Service appointments accordingly (including providing quotes)
- Greets and assists customers
- Assists with other related clerical duties to support dealership operations
- Friendly and inviting phone presence
- Positive attitude
- Extremely organized with dedicated attention to detail
- Clear focus on delivering work of the highest quality
- Willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Automotive experience preferred
- Previous Acura/Honda experience a plus
- Previous experience using Reynolds & Reynolds Ignite System a plus
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee may be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties, and training as dictated by their supervisors.
Marin Acura is an equal opportunity employer, free from discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, advancement, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour